Learn How To Get His Attention and total devotion forever. Click the above book to see a free video presentation while it’s available.
Has your man been distant and not giving you enough love lately? Wondering if you’re doing something wrong and want to know how to get his attention back?
The painful truth is a lot of women can be clueless when it comes to the how’s and why’s of capturing a man’s love and attention. Fortunately, there are “indirect” and “direct” ways to get what you want.
For starters, try charming your way into his heart through these subtle gestures.
6 Simple Gestures to Get Your Man’s Attention
1. Be gracious with the TV remote. What’s a little sacrifice when you can use this tactic to spend more time with him, right?
2. Massage your way to his heart. Give him a full body massage. Let each stroke speak of how much you care about his well-being.
3. Take an active interest in his hobby. Whether he’s a sucker for video games or some extreme sports (yikes!), participating in his hobby is a great way to develop a stronger relationship bond.
4. Invite his buddies over. The house could get noisy and messy, but your man would surely appreciate you for letting his friends watch a game or play poker with him.
5. Give him a surprise. It doesn’t have to be something expensive. Not nagging (for the first time) could be a great surprise for him. Trust me.
6. Have his favorite drinks always in stock. And don’t forget the ice cold beers that he especially loves on a very stressful or hot summer day.
It’s Not Working! Help!
You’ve tried to be extra nice to his friends, gave him full control of the TV remote, be at his beck and call, became his hobby partner…
But nothing seems to work! What to do now?
Obviously, being Miss Perfect is not working. And doing the same things over and over again is, well, plain insanity.
If you want to be the apple of his eye (again), you need to change your game plan.
What Your Man Really Wants You to Do
Since the beginning of time, the male species have never been known to be great mind readers or body language experts. In fact, they could have the sensitivity of an igneous rock.
Ladies, what I’m trying to say is that the best way to communicate what you want to your man is to directly tell him in a simple and nice manner. Stop beating around the bush.
Let me give you a “for instance.” If he asks you what’s been bothering you, please don’t say, “Nothing. I’m fine,” and then give him the silent treatment after.
If you plan to annoy him, go ahead and say that. But if you want him to understand and make it up to you, don’t be afraid to be honest with him. Just avoid the blaming game or raising your voice, though.
Remember, good deeds are alright, but guys hardly notice them. The way to really get your man’s affection and interest is to try a more direct approach of communication.